Welcome to the blog for the upcoming fanfiction from MandyLeigh87!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Teaser for Chapter 3

Just as I reached the door, it swung open and Edward ran inside. He ran right into me and I stumbled over our feet, almost tumbling to the ground. I reached out and grabbed hold of his sweatshirt to keep myself from falling and I was surprised when he wrapped his arms around my waist and steadied me.

“Sorry,” I mumbled. I slowly looked up at him and was disappointed to find his face was shadowed by his hood again. I was beginning to think I’d never see his face.


I waited for a few moments expecting him to apologize as well but he never did. I glanced down at his hands still wrapped around my waist. He quickly released me and brushed past.


“Thanks,” I said, glancing after him. I darted back outside and into the house.

1 comment: