Welcome to the blog for the upcoming fanfiction from MandyLeigh87!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Teaser!

I took a step towards her and held my breath when it growled at me. I continued to make way in a circle around the animal, cautiously closing the gap between me and Bella. As soon as I reached her I stepped in front of her, shielding her completely from view. I felt a little better when she grabbed onto my shoulders. I reached around and fingered her hips trying to comfort her. I could feel the waves of terror rolling off her body.

“Okay...” I said. “We’re going to move very slowly back towards the house.” I started moving us back towards where I’d just come from. The wolf followed us, mimicking our movements like it was some sort of dance.

I took a shaky breath when Bella pressed her forehead into my back. “Edward I’m scared,” she whispered.

“It’s okay.” And it would be. There was no fucking way I was letting anything happen to her. I didn’t give a fuck about myself. She would be okay. I rubbed my fingers against her hips again a moment before the wolf snarled and leaped towards us.

So we get to see a little into Edward's side of what happened last chapter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment