Welcome to the blog for the upcoming fanfiction from MandyLeigh87!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Chapter 13 Teaser!

I heard someone laugh behind me and I turned around just in time to see her brown hair slip back into the hallway. I narrowed my eyes at the doorway and crept across the room. Once I reached it, I pressed myself flat against the wall and waited. A few moments later she tentatively peeked her head out and her brow furrowed when she realized I’d disappeared.

She gasped as I darted out, enveloped her waist in my hands and trapped her against the wall. “What are you doing?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she squeaked.

“I thought I told you to stay upstairs.” I kinked my eyebrow.

“I got curious.” She shrugged.

“Curious?” I rubbed my thumb against her hipbone.

“Yeah.”

“Hmm,” I mused. I bit down on my lip and nodded my head as I brushed my fingers up from her hipbones. She shivered and reached forward, looping her fingers through my beltloops. I scratched lightly at her ribs and quickly maneuvered over her breasts. I smirked and dipped one down the cleavage of her shirt, barely brushing along the top of her bra before I stepped back and crossed my arms.

“What are you doing?” She breathed, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

“I got curious.” I shrugged and went back into the kitchen. “Stay in your room.”

No comments:

Post a Comment