Welcome to the blog for the upcoming fanfiction from MandyLeigh87!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chapter 15 Teaser from a young Beastward ; )


An hour later I was sitting in the office with an ice pack on my face and angry parents beside me. My mom looked like she was about to cry and my dad had the “we’ll talk about it later” look on his face.
 “Dad it wasn’t my fault,” I said.
“I don’t want to hear it Edward,” he said.
“Dr. Cullen, Mrs. Cullen…please come in.” The principal ushered us all into his office. He waited until we were all seated until he spoke again. “I don’t have to tell you that this is a serious matter. And this is not the first time we’ve had to deal with Edward’s behavior.”
I rolled my eyes and started smiling at the secretary out in the regular office. She had to be in her thirties but she was fucking gorgeous.
“I know you contribute a lot to this school and your support is important to us, but I cannot let this latest incident slide. Especially considering the contraband we found in his locker.”
That brought my attention back to the conversation.
“Excuse me?” I asked.
“Do you want to explain these?” He held up a ziplock bag of about five pills.
“You had no fucking right to go through my locker. Isn’t that violation of privacy or something? This is bullshit!”
“We received an anonymous tip from a student,” he said softly. I could only guess who it was. Stupid bastard.
My father sighed and buried his head in his hands. “I’ll take care of this.” He took the pills from the principal’s hands.
“We’re suspending Edward for a week, the other boy no longer attends this school. We take weapons very seriously.” The principal tapped his pen on his desk. “Mr. Cullen,” he addressed me. “I sincerely hope you’ll take this time to re-evaluate your choices. We will not be so lenient next time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment