Welcome to the blog for the upcoming fanfiction from MandyLeigh87!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Chapter 7 Teaser: Edward

“Hello Edward.” James stepped behind the glass of the door, his face mere inches from mine. His normal sadistic smile played on his face as he waved the razor blade back and forth, taunting me with it. My breath hitched in my throat as he lashed out at me. Even though I knew the pane of glass separated us, I instinctively covered my face and cowered back.

“Edward?” A soft voice called from behind me. It wasn’t menacing or angry. It was almost comforting. “Edward?” She called again. I knew who it was instantly and it surprised me that she was here.


I slowly turned around just as Bella stepped from behind the greenhouse. She smiled at me and beckoned me with her finger to join her. Her dark hair was wild and blowing around her alabaster skin with the wind. She smiled and called my name again as she disappeared around the greenhouse. I looked back towards James and my mother, debating between fighting a useless fight to save her and following Bella.


I took a deep breath and took a step away from the house. I peeked my head around the greenhouse and spotted her tiny footsteps leading towards the woods.


“Bella!” I yelled. I looked back at the house once more before running after her. When I reached the trees the footprints disappeared into thin air. They just stopped and there was no explanation or sign of her. “Bella?”

No comments:

Post a Comment