Welcome to the blog for the upcoming fanfiction from MandyLeigh87!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chapter 8 Teaser: Bella

I posted a shorter version of this teaser yesterday on Twitter, but here is the full version. Update coming tonight!


I stopped and bit down on my lip. I should go back. I need to go back. This was crazy.

I spun back around as another howl bellowed out from the darkness. It was no longer a distant cry. It was here. And the wolf was right in front of me.

“Shit,” I mumbled. I slowly put my hands up defensively as he bared its teeth and growled again. “Nice puppy.” My eyes flitted towards my truck. Could I make it? Could I even get the door open? I took a tentative step towards it and the wolf leaped towards me, closing the gap.

“Damnit Bella are you fucking crazy!” A voice yelled. I squinted through the snow and saw a figure moving towards me. “It’s cold as hell, you’ll freeze out here!”

“Edward,” I whispered. The wolf growled and whipped in his direction. “Edward look out!” I screamed. He immediately stopped and stared at the menacing creature between us. At this moment I wanted nothing more than to be back at the house arguing with him. I’d give anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment