Welcome to the blog for the upcoming fanfiction from MandyLeigh87!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Teaser: Edward

“The woods back here have some beautiful trails, especially in the summer…” Jasper and Bella passed by me. I placed one log on my stand and raised the ax high above my head before slamming down on it with a loud grunt.

Bella turned her head back towards me as her and Jasper idled slowly towards the trees.


For some reason it pissed me off, them spending time together. I know Jasper is a nice guy, actually he’s the nicest guy I’ve ever met. And I knew he wasn’t trying to pull anything with her, but it made my blood boil to watch them together. I felt possessive over her for no apparent reason other than I was a selfish asshole who wanted everything for himself and it made no sense. She’d pissed me off more in a couple of days than I was used to, even for me. Why should I feel anything but annoyance towards her? She wasn’t mine to possess even though I wanted to possess her in ways that would set both of us on fire.


I groaned and set up another log before I noticed she was still staring at me. I couldn’t figure it out. Her eyes looked mildly curious, maybe frustrated…a sense of longing. No. I shook my head and went back to work as they disappeared into the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment